Saturday, May 16, 2009

Waiting!

Psalm 37:5 Commit your way to the Lord, Trust also in Him, and He will do it.
I read this in another blog. and thought this would help with the wait.

I am a numbers person and so I decided to see how much time has passed since our LOSC was issued. It has been 46 days since the issue date of LOSC. It has been 37 days since it was at our house. It has been 19 days since it was sent back to HAS.

It is hard not to read about delays due to the flu virus but I just read and have hope that things will come in time. I have put my full trust in him and it will be when it will be. I always try to find the positives. Hubby has more time to heal. Will not have to take daughter out of school. I will get to see my oldest niece graduate from high school. I can only hope and pray that my parents will get to see their new grandson on their 50th wedding anniversary. That would probably be the best gift ever. They have been so supportive and understanding.

I actually had one night that I did not think about adoption. My daughter had her dance recital on Thursday. She had 5 different dance/cheers to remember and did really good. Her first one was cheer, next was ballet, third was tap, fourth was hip hop and final was jazz. She has made so much improvement over the last three years. So from the time I picked her up from school to the recital we were busy doing hair, makeup and dressing for the show. She had to change clothes twice backstage without Mom's help. She look great! Thanks to the helper from school. This helped with the waiting that day.

3 comments:

Cheri said...

I just checked my followers and you were on there! You have an adorable little girl. I hope things move along quickly for you and you can travel soon.

Blessings,
Cheri

Carrie said...

Love the verse- I need to hang that up on my fridge!

gotoTheo said...

Cheri,

My prayer are with you!