Friday, August 7, 2009

July 20th - TB resuls

LM and I slept in this morning. PT and DH again went to the playroom to wait for us. We quickly ate breakfast and off to the Pearl Market we went. PT was happy to see McD's. We picked up some more gifts and a few DVD for PT and LM. We left PT and DH at the shopping center while LM and I were actually able to catch the shuttle back to the WS. The TB test went without any problems. I think I was holding my breath the whole time. LM and I had lunch at the hotel room and off course PT and DH had lunch at McD's. After they got back we went swimming as a family. LM really likes the water. I will have to make sure that we have swimming lesson when we get home. Since we were tired out from swimming we just went to the Deli Shoppe and had a light evening meal in the room.

No comments: