Friday, August 7, 2009

July 22nd - Oath @ Consulate

Decide to use the Ergo to go to the German restaurant. He fell asleep about half the way there. LM seemed to like it and it was better than carrying him.


LM and DH went to breakfast while PT and I slept in. It was different to just have the one child again for breakfast. I am getting used to being a family of four that just the two of us seemed weird. LM and DH spent the rest of the morning in the playroom. That was one place that was very air condition almost to the point of freezing. PT and I join them later and watch LM play. He is really opening up to DH. He has gone to both of us really well and still prefers me over DH but not as much today. I think it helped having breakfast time alone with Dad. We had lunch at the Deli Shoppe again. And did a quick swim at the pool for the kids. Then off to the consulate for taking the oath. LM was having a small fit on the bus but them promptly fell asleep. He woke up in time for the oath and seemed much happier. We really have not kept a regiment on naps will try when we get home. After the oath we decided to go dinner at Italian restaurant. The food was ok. PT liked the pizza. This is the first time I have seen her eat more than one piece. PT has never been much of a pizza eater so this was a moment. I now know LM is not much of a vegetable eater. I got a veggie soup for him and I ended up eating most of it. They had a good seafood dish I was able to eat also. LM does not seem to like pizza. Another child who does not care for pizza. We will see more when we get home. It took PT six years before she would eat it. PT and DH stopped at the playground while LM and I went home for a bath and to get ready for bed.

No comments: