Saturday, April 18, 2009

Cast Off and Dr Appt

Hubby got his cast off yesterday! He is now in a walking boot. Physical therapy will start soon. Hopefully he will be limited crutches by the time we travel for Theo. I survived spring break and the number of doctor appointment this week for my daughter. I guess I was getting ready for when Theo gets home and the number of appointment we will have. Daughter is doing great. No braces until her six year old molars are level with the rest of teeth. That could be this fall or next spring but coming soon. This mean bone graph sooner than later for her. Her 6 year old check went well. She is in the 40% for height. After 6 years of being in the 25% we jumped up! Still predicting that she will be 5' 2" to 5' 4". This mean she will be as tall as Mom. I was hoping she would get the tall genes but no such luck.

No comments: