Monday, April 6, 2009

LOSC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah! The day after I finally decided to post about our long wait for LOSC(hence the "81 Days" post), it came! I guess whining helps and 8 is our new lucky number or we will make it his lucky number. We've been super busy with our lives. This week is Library week at my daughter school so I had signed up to read today and it was also the parent volunteer meeting so it was late morning that I saw a message on my cellphone. You could of knocked me over with a feather. Or maybe the sinus infection caused that! I now have a lot of paperwork to do. Time to destroy another forest!

2 comments:

AwesomeCloud and family said...

Wow! Congrats! I'm so excited for you!

And we can't be too far behind... maybe we'll get it next batch.

gotoTheo said...

It is hard to believe that we got it under a 100 days. Thinking positive thoughts for your LOSC.