Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Well this will be the last Easter without our son. I really missed the idea of having two kids to wake me up to say the Easter Bunny was here and to have each one the kids sing at church services. Yesterday was hard to see the 3 years at the Easter egg hunt knowing my son is not with us yet! I am not much one for tears but I was babbling and crying until it was time for my daughter turn. It helped that the neighbor's son and my daughter were together for the egg gathering. We even colored eggs together later that day. Their son is 6 months older than my daughter so we have done a lot of things together. They can't wait to add another boy to the cud-de-sac. It is currently dominated with girls. Poor Theo he will be dominated by girls on my side of the family. He will be grandchild #11 and grandson #4. I will have the youngest girl and the youngest boy when we go to my parent's 50 Wedding anniversary party this summer. Atleast I know we will be home with him prior to the party and he will get to be included in the family photo. Hubby side of the family is balanced on the other side. He will be grandchild #6 and grandson #5. That is right my daughter is the only girl on my husband side. And yes boys you are giants to the little princess. I do not think any of the boys are below 6 foot anymore. It is hard to believe the third one will be 21 in a couple of weeks.

Just wanted to say Happy Easter to everyone!

No comments: