Thursday, April 9, 2009

I-800

I got the I-800 form off to Chicago today. I was up late last night making sure all the documents were filled out right. I made sure everything was scanned for verification. Hoping the holiday will not slow down things too much. We start spring break tomorrow! We have a ton of doctor appt set up for everyone. Did not plan it this way it is just how it happens. DD see her ENT every 3 months, we have her 6 year old check and her 6 month dentist appointment. Hubby gets his cast off next Friday. He is looking forward to that! He only had it on for 2 1/2 weeks. Next he will have a walking boot. Well I better get some sleep. Do it now while I still can!

1 comment:

McNew Family said...

Congratulations! Our I800A just went to USCIS this week, so we are a bit behind you.

Donna
mcnewfamily.blogspot.com
chuiesfamily.blogspot.com